Directions to the theatres from the corner of Broadway and Euclid Avenue in Boulder
- Headed north on Broadway, turn right onto Euclid and go one block east to the Euclid Auto Park, which will be on the left. Parking costs $3.00 (subject to change) to the public after 5 PM and on weekends. (Note: The Euclid Auto Park may be closed when the University of Colorado is not in session.)
- From the Euclid Auto Park, walk northwest approximately 50 feet toward the University Memorial Center (UMC).
- Go around the north end of the UMC and through the plaza with a large fountain in the center.
- At the end of the plaza, turn right and then take an immediate left onto The Green.
- The Hellems Hall building, surrounding the Mary Rippon Outdoor Theatre, faces The Green. It will be on your left.
- The Theatre and Dance building, housing the University (Indoor) Theatre is just beyond and to the northwest of Hellems Hall.
Directions to the theatres from the corner of Broadway and University in Boulder
- From Broadway headed north, turn right onto University.
- Go about 1/4th mile downhill (east) and continue straight onto campus. (You will see the back of Macky Auditorium, with a crenellated roofline to your right.)
- Immediately after Macky, make a sharp right. You will see a swing gate to Lot 380, which may be opened or closed. You must insert $3.00 whether the gate is open or not. You will get a parking card to display on your dash.
- Lot 380 stretches along Pleasant Street, directly ahead of you.
- Outdoor Theatre: On the south side of the street, you will see a large open space (the Quadrangle and The Green). Take the railed walk across the Quadrangle directly to Hellems Hall, which surrounds the Mary Rippon Outdoor Theatre.
- Indoor Theatre: To your right, on the south side of the Quadrangle is the Theatre and Dance building, which houses the indoor University Theatre. Go up the stone steps to the Lobby.
Patrons using wheelchairs or requiring other assistance should notify the box office when tickets are purchased: 303-492-8008. An Audience Services staff member will meet you at the stone kiosk outdoor box office in front of Hellems Hall one-half hour before curtain time.
Euclid Avenue Auto Park
The Euclid Avenue Auto Park is located conveniently on campus.
Only $4.00 (subject to change) after 5 PM weekdays and all day on weekends.
Be sure to leave time to walk from your parking area to the theatre.
City of Boulder metered parking is available on University Avenue from 9 AM to 7 PM Monday through Saturday. Parking is free after 7 PM Monday through Saturday and all day on Sunday.
Save time, energy and money by using alternative transportation rather than driving to on-campus events! Several RTD bus routes come to campus to get patrons to and from events. With free parking at RTD Park-N-Rides, patrons will save on parking costs for on-campus events. Most bus stops serving campus are within 1/4 mile from many concert venues. CU students, faculty and staff all have passes which provide fare-free access to most regularly scheduled bus routes.
Many Boulder residents choose to ride bicycles to and from events in the evenings. Boulder B-cycle provides easy, affordable bike-sharing via bike stations throughout Boulder.
Students, faculty and staff are also able to rent bicycles at the CU Bike Station. Rentals are valid for two days at a time, and a lock, helmet, and light are provided for safe and easy use during night events.
Pick up a free Boulder County bus map on campus at the UMC reception desk, Imig Music reception desk, or the CU Bike Station (Fine Arts Lawn). Additional information on all transportation options is available at the CU Bike Station and the UMC reception desk. Contact the bus pass program at 303-492-6486 or email@example.com. For bicycle questions, also contact firstname.lastname@example.org.